Thursday, December 11, 2008

Personal shopper

Yesterday I got an email from my BFF in Germany saying that her BX ran out of a certain "gag" gift. Turns out after giving away the white elephant, she wanted one :)

So I ran to my BX to see what I could do to help. And Voila:


It will be in the mail this afternoon!

Other than a quick shopping trip yesterday, I have been doing nothing but knitting. This is my new obsession. I have made 3 towel toppers, 2 washcloths and a headband this week! Don't worry though. I am putting away the needles after my class tonight. I have 6 months worth of pictures sitting in a box, calling my name. I am having a crop buddy come over on Saturday to ensure I get them done.

I am off to my Bible Study potluck. Hopefully I can come back with a recipe (or two)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I Love you *smooch*

2.... almost 800 miles!!!! You are awesomely awesome!!