Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm it?

Cyndy named me and 5 others in her evil scheme to get us to spill our guts and tell 6 secrets. Some of these "facts" may already be known (and there may even be pictures!)

#1. I (with the help of friends) planted wooden spoons in the yard of a departing friend. This was done in the stealth of night, being watched by the base police, while wearing a reflective belt.

#2. It is 3:30 in the afternoon and I am in my pajamas. Not last nights PJ's, tonight's PJ's :)

#3. I have 7 or 8 projects currently in the works, someday I hope to finish one of them.

#4. I am addicted to true murder mystery shows on A&E. Don't worry dear, I won't do anything rash, I would get caught!

#5. I love games, especially word games, but hate to lose.

#6. I hate decorating for Christmas. I love the look of the tree after it is all done, but I want no part of the process.

I don't want to put pressure on anyone (Rebecca, Rick, Jessica, Heidi, Terri and Jen) so I won't forward this challenge on to anyone(Rebecca, Rick, Jessica, Heidi, Terri and Jen). But if you (Rebecca, Rick, Jessica, Heidi, Terri and Jen) feel like sharing please do :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL no pressure there huh?

Anonymous said...

Oh the pressure!!!!!