Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's update

I know this should have been done 2 days ago, but my valentine came back home on Valentine's day so I was pretty busy (wink, wink).


I had a good valentine's day, my hubby came home, bringing chocolate covered espresso beans (my favorites) for me and other chocolates for the kids. My son gave me an origami flower bouquet (hard to do one handed) and a box of chocolates. Secretly I think he is trying to kill me.


My chocolates:
I know they look delicious, but notice where they were made. I have said for the last year that I believe China is trying to take over the world by killing us off. Yesterday's Yahoo headline was about lollipops sold at Dollar General that were made in China and contained metal shavings. Chocolate Anyone???

No comments: