Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lock Down... Days 3 & 4

Yesterday was the Marketplace day. I set up my little booth and waited for people to start throwing me money :) It didn't work quite that easy, but it was a successful day and word is out that there is a Creative Memories lady here on the island! After a full day I laid low for the evening. It was a pretty good day.

Today Lyle went with Stephanie to hand out water and oranges to the Okinawa Marathon runners as they made their way through Kadena. Chris and I hung back home and work on making Chicken Rice burritos. I figure if he wants to be a chef, I should start teaching him some of my favorites (plus I would like someone to cook for me occasionally). I also laid out my scrapping stuff so I will be ready for the crop I am attending on Friday.

I don't have any real plans for the week, unless they lift the ban on leaving the base, except for a stamping day with my stamping friend, Sabrina. She has been stamping for a while, but has never done a One Sheet Wonder, so we are going to play.

No comments: