Monday, February 11, 2008

Can I just say EWWWWWW

This morning I was on the phone trying to set up our cable tv installation (again), and while on hold I finished cleaning up breakfast in the kitchen. I happened to glance up and noticed something was in my light cover. So I went over to take a closer look:


It wasn't moving (and still isn't). Thank goodness.

Now, we spent 2 years on Guam and I liked watching the geckos, and we did get them in our house occasionally. But they were always alive and eager to go back outside.

This gecko was not here when we left 2 weeks ago so I am not responsible for its death, but fair warning to any of it's family members still living in my ceilings. Leave quietly (and quickly) or suffer the consequences!

PS to my husband, this will still be here when you get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haHa! OMG that's funny...ok, wouldn't be funny if that had been MY house hehe....Did you take a pic of it to document the event in your scrapbook? *snicker*

MandySue said...

eeek, I don't like creepy crawly things. I would have flipped out.

Bev said...

*shiver* groose! I would freak out! And no way could I stand in that room knowing it was above my head! Eek!