Thursday, February 07, 2008

just an update

I know it has been a week since I last updated.

Lyle's mom is not doing well, her kidney's are starting to shut down, the chemo isn't working, she is in pain and disoriented. She will be going into a care facility in the next couple of days. Lyle is staying in MN for another week to get this done. Doctors are saying it is only a matter of weeks.

The kids and I are headed home. I am posting this from the gate at the Rochester Airport. I love that small airports give free internet.

I will post about the flight after we get there, but I can tell it is going to be interesting already. We got the TSA agent from hell just getting this far. Apparently my son poses a risk to national security and might be smuggling something in his cast. But they let him through after a swab up his arm said he was safe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those TSA agents in Rochester are quite strict! I can see how Chris would be smuggling something up his cast, good thing he did not put a dog treat or something to attract the dogs.

Hope you have a uneventful flight and arrive home safely.

Rick.
BTW I set up my blog now..
http://rick.fryar.org/blog