Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lock down... Day 6

Day 6... The weather has turned against us so not only are we restricted to base, we can't send the kids outside. The rain came quick today and neither kid took an umbrella. So when I got home they had both showered and were making hot chocolate.

I spent the day doing what I missed most. Stamping the day away with a friend, talking, trading supplies and having someone appreciate the little ideas that come to mind while being "crafty". Sabrina and I did a One Sheet Wonder that was a little off the norm. It used a two sided preprinted piece of 12 x 12 card stock cut into pieces to create 9 cards and a card holder. I still have a little tweaking to do on a couple cards, but I am including a picture anyway.


I have asked Sabrina to send a pic of her handywork too and I will add that when it shows up in my inbox. She REALLY needs the "period of reflection" to end as she is out of adhesive. I need it to end too so I can pick up some more fun ribbon.

***Update*** Sabrina's tote & cards:





3 comments:

Bev said...

Cute! :) Have you started brainstorming your swap cards? My stuff gets here today. I can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!!! LOVE them!

FFFF said...

could you post those instructions PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE