Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lock Down.... Day Two

Day Two, I got the car so I could run some errands. Not that I could really go anywhere, but the family wants to eat so I had to shop. I just ran to the commissary, BX and Post office to check the mail. I was done in an hour.

I left home to pick Lyle up for lunch and he told me on the way home that people driving off base with military plates were getting pulled over by Japanese police. They would ask where you were going, what you were doing off base. So we decided to leave base for the evening and drive over to the Seafood restaurant (run by Services so it's still a military establishment) on the shore.

We did not get pulled over (Chris was disappointed) and we had a delicious dinner. Stephanie even tried Calamari... And liked it.

Tomorrow is "Market Day" on base. Home based business get to set up a booth at the community center and try to lure people into spending money. I am hoping to get rid of some leftover supplies as well as get some new customers here on the base. Since we are not allowed to go anywhere else I think it might be busy.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Hope you are BUSY! :)