Friday, January 11, 2008

You've got Mail

Lyle brought home the mail today. Only two small packages but they were both for me! My new SU catalog is here (Thank you so much Bev!) And a package from Susan, containing Yummy, Yummy chocolates and a card :) I love mail day!
I met a new friend today. Susan met her first on Splitcoast and forwarded her on to me. I was a little leary given Susan's past friend finding forays. But she did good this time. Had Sabrina been with us in Grand Forks, there would have been trouble. And in keeping with how I seem to meet friends, after she left, I went to put my keys into my purse and there was her 2 year old daughters toy keys. "T" had been asking for her keys the whole drive back to the base. She said Keys.... Purse.... Keys....Purse, so both Sabrina and I assumed they were in Sabrina's purse. I will be returning them tomorrow, just as the gym clothes had been returned 4 years before.


On a final note, my household goods are to be delivered on Monday. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What??? I sent a stamp set!! Didn't you read the customs form? Where did the chocolates come from lol

Bev said...

Hooray! I'm glad it got there! Funny thing, I sent your and Susan's at the same time, so I guess it takes a week longer to mail packages to Kadena than to Ramstein? :)