Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My favorite things


We received our unaccompanied baggage yesterday. And while we probably won't need the 12 blankets that showed up, the sheets and towels were very necessary :)

Of the items that were in this shipment, a few of them made me smile and I wanted to share them with you:

Eeyore, for my car.... Lyle doesn't think it is very Manly, but it is my car too right?

My bobblehead moose, because even Okinawa needs a moose.

Wireless Router....Very important for my internet sanity!

My yoga ball, yet to be inflated

The crystal bear that Lyle bought me at the mall, before we moved into our first apartment. It has hung in EVERY home we have ever had.

Laundry baskets. My laundry accumulates upstairs, the washer is downstairs. These were highly anticipated.

And last but not least, the wall art every Air Force wife understands.

There was nothing lost and nothing missing. Let's hope that bodes well for the full shipment, due in a week (or two).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoga ball...check

Wireless internet...check

webcam....um...I think someone may have stolen it...you should file a claim for lost wages lol