Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Christmas Gift has arrived

While browsing Wal-mart.com, I found myself the perfect gift. After so much wasted time driving to calculate different running and walking paths, just to log miles for the Tour Around North Dakota, I found this watch.

This watch, when worn with the GPS attachment tells me with every step exactly how far I have traveled, keeps track of my pace, and averages the two. I can keep a running total, or start fresh with every day. I wore it to walk up to housing to get my Business Approval letter and found out it was .81 miles round trip! Only drawback is it doesn't work in my house (too much concrete I guess) which is bad considering hos many trips I take up and down those stairs every day. Germany here I come :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool. I need one of those....now I know what to ask AFM to get me for my birthday along with a crockpot, purple leather purse and a plane ticket to Japan lol