Friday, January 04, 2008

Crafter's Hell


(insert Twilight zone music here)

Imagine a world, full of Brand new paper, tags, stickers and brads. New, uncut rubber stamps and page protectors all unusable. And adhesive upon adhesive without a picture to be seen. Refill blades for 12 inch trimmers that are floating on a container ship (hopefully) over the Pacific.

That is Heather's world, now known as Crafter's Hell.

I have been here for 3 weeks now. I had a Creative Memories box waiting for me when I got here and just a few short days later my Angel Company order was here. And all I can do is look at it all. I have tried using my CM Storybook 2 creator and I love the 12 x 12 page creator, but there is something to be said for picking up paper, photo and tape that is more relaxing and fulfilling that completing 100 digital pages.

I spent my afternoon looking at my new supplies again, taking them out of the box and laying them out on the shelves in the closet that I have already laid claim to. I know you can all understand, so please, pick up your trimmer and paper and create a masterpiece while thinking of me.

2 comments:

Bev said...

What an aweful predicament!! Sorry, friend! Hope your schtuff gets there soonish!

Anonymous said...

Did Jen mail you a cattie? If she hasn't I can.

We sure miss you.