Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Day

Happy 2008!

Today starts my virtual walk to Germany. Of Course, any miles that Germany walks will be added above, making my job a little easier!

We brought in the new year in quiet. A trip to see Tops in Blue, then home for dinner, games and a movie. I am ashamed to say I didn't make it until midnight. I fell asleep on the couch at about 11:15, but the rest of the family made it! I am going to blame my body clock. Since coming to the island I have been in bed before 10 on almost every night, so midnight was too much of a stretch for me.

I have video of our first off island driving experience. I am trying to edit out the sound before posting it. I don't think you want to hear our normal family babble as we drive down the road.

I hope you all have (or had) a wonderful New Year's celebration.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the Exercise Ticker! Hmmm...What can mine be? Myabe I will walk to Japan!

MandySue said...

38 miles...Mrs Heather must be to busy to update us causes she's running to sembach!