Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What I have been doing-

Not much in the last few days, but we did see a movie - The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Very Very Good movie

And we have been playing the Wii. We got Boom Blox (made by Steven Spielberg) and we are all addicted. This is one of the best games we have played as a family in a while!

I have dreams of Stamping and Scrapbooking one of these days, I actually got my Power Layout box out today, but instead of working on layouts I spent my craft time getting the kids to journal their own albums. Chris finished 2005, Steph only has a few pages left. I on the other hand have quite a bit to do on the family album.

Only 55 days of summer left :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't bleive you are counting days left of summer. I do not have time to do that.

Bev said...

Hey! That Wii game sounds fun! I'll have to look it up later. Made a "Spring Card" yesterday and thought of you! ND hugs and Happy 4th!

Tanya said...

What have you been doing....running and walking obviously!!! You go girl!

Dave said...

Saw that movie too with Bonnie. We agreed, it was excellent.