Saturday, June 07, 2008

forwarded mail

It amazes me every time we move; we ALWAYS lose touch with someone we need to stay in touch with, because mail doesn't get forwarded or a company refuses to update our address. I am also surprised by the things that continue to find their way to us.

Today there was only one lonely piece of mail in our PSC box. It was one of those things I will not need in the foreseeable future


As much as I would enjoy Father's day Bingo, even after the coupons they sent 6000 miles, it would still cost a little more than my budget allows.

The funniest part is that they have my current address on the flyer, so I will continue to get these, until they check their files and see I haven't attended Bingo in a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's go play bingo Heather!!!!