Sunday, June 15, 2008

First day of Summer

This post is 3 days late, but since I had the pictures I figured I should finish it. Friday was the first day of summer vacation, leaving 74 days until school starts back up again. This is the first summer in 3 years that I haven't been working, I am sure I will survive. Haru is doing great. She gets angry when we have to put the collar on her. We only put it on when we aren't home, or at night while we are sleeping. She has been staying out of the kennel and doing so good that we are going to start letting her choose where she sleeps at night.
I got happy mail on Friday too. I had ordered a computer program to go along with my Cricut. I haven't had the opportunity to play with it yet so I will have to give you an update another day on how much I like it.
And to finish the first day of summer, I made the kids help me make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. I used Ghiradhelli chocolate and I don't think I can go back to Hershey's. They were (notice the past tense) AWESOME cookies. Credit goes to Chris for scooping all the cookies and watching the time in the oven. I love cookies, but hate waiting for the timer to go off every 9 minutes.

No comments: