Thursday, May 01, 2008

Extra, Extra


Chris has his first official job! He is a paperboy :). He is responsible for our housing area. He delivered his first papers last night and also did collections. He received some tips, which he loved, and did pretty good.
Lyle bought a car, so we are now a two car family. I didn't get any pictures yesterday and it is pouring rain today, so photos will have to wait. It is a tiny little car called a Nissan March.
I received a gift in the mail from my mom. She sent me a coin purse! The whole time we were back in the states I searched for a coin purse to hold my american change on one side and my Yen on the other, but never found one that was just right. My mom found one that had two clasps and a zippered bottom, so it actually has 3 pockets! I have already transfered my money, it works perfectly! Thanks mom!

No comments: