Friday, May 23, 2008

Tropical Paradise?


I knew it was going to be the humidity that bothered me. My hair, my skin and my clothes all hate humidity. Everyone has warned me that it was bad here, but right now it is 83 degrees, cloudy and very very humid (okay the computer says 72% but it must be more than that). They say it gets worse. I bet I will be wishing for ND snow by August :)
The photo is my sliding door leading to the back yard. The entire patio was coated in water droplets, but it wasn't raining.

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

I know what you mean. It is worse here than it was in FL. Yesterday the actual temp was 91, heat index was 105, today heat index is suppose to be 110. And it's only May...I can only imagine what July and August will be like. As long as the wind blows, we are okay outside, and it blows, even more than it did in GF! No hair style survives around here.