Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The rainy Season

The rainy season is here..... at least that's what the newpaper has been saying for the last week, but the only rain I had seen was sprinkles that barely wet my shirt. Until yesterday. It rained all morning long, not pretty,nice day to curl up with a book rain, but hard blowing sheets of rain that only happen in ND once or twice a year. I do remember this type of rain happening on Guam, but I must have filed it away in my brain under "never need to know again."

Lyle had to go out in it to get to work, but my commissary and post office run could wait :) I spent the afternoon with my pictures and paper and laid out another dozen pages. One more rainy day like that and I could have 2005 done.

Today the weather was better. Still hot and humid but hardly a rain drop to be found.

No comments: