Friday, March 14, 2008

Mail Day

I went to pick up my mail today, and have to mention the stupidity of some companies. Specifically, the company I work for. I had ordered over 300 photos from CMphotocenter.com and 4 12 x 12 page prints. I expected it to come in multiple envelopes, they always do. But when i got my mail today I had a yellow package card in my box (always a YEAAA moment). I waited in line for 20 minutes to be handed a single 8 x 10 envelope. I was confused, because it said CMPhotocenter on the envelope, but it was flat as a pancake. So I opened it up to find a single 4 x 6 print. One picture of 300+. And they paid postage for that (okay I paid postage for that). I am going to be really pissed if they come in one by one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, think of the bright side though if they do....the potential is there for Happy Mail for the next 300 days *snort*

(yes, it is frustrating, I know)

Tanya said...

...any more pictures come?