Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I know you understand

I haven't been blogging. You haven't been blogging. My counterpart in Germany posted just a few days ago and said it all " *SIGH* "

I know I should be writing, I have things to write about. I keep pictures on my camera until I blog about them....my camera is complaining that it is full.

I keep telling myself I will get to it, right after this or right after that, but like every other thing, if I procrastinate long enough it gets to be too much.

So I have downloaded the camera into my photo software and I am not looking back. I will visit those restaurants again (maybe) the sun will set again tonight (and the next night and the next), Chris may find another four leaf clover (okay maybe I will post that pic, someday), and none of you really want to see my latest knit creation (although you will be forced to look at my sweater once I finish it). Today is a new day and the camera is empty, waiting for what excitement may come!

No comments: