Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools

Not for me. I thought long and hard about what kind of joke to play, but in the end decided I was too far away from everyone and someone would end up taking things seriously.


On a serious note (really no joke) Our phone lines are a bit wonky. Okay they always have been iffy at best, but the military has taken away our free DSN line and have forced us to switch over to Verizon Business. This was as of yesterday. We can call out, and we can get calls in, but they are echo-y. Also if I don't answer the phone in the first couple of rings it auto transfers to our Voice Mail. Not our answering machine.... Voice Mail.... Of course we haven't set up a voice mail account and have no idea how to retreive any messages.


Rumors are that we will be charged per call from the house, and I haven't found any info to prove otherwise. We may be switching over to just cell phones yet (they kids vote YES). So I will hold off on sending out our new phone number just in case it will be changing again soon.


Another Sign for you all to enjoy. We did NOT eat at this diner, but I have seen Gristle on many menus here. All I can say is EWWWW

No comments: