Saturday, October 25, 2008

Can you remember

As often happens in my family a conversation that starts on one subject often leads to something completely different. That happened a week or so ago when we were eating dinner. The subject of Mr Yuk came up. Suprisingly (or maybe not) Lyle could remember most of the words to the Mr Yuk song. Can you?


I was originally looking for "They're coming to take me away", which is what my dad used to sing when my friends were over. Do a search on Youtube for that one if you aren't familiar with it. The reason I was looking for that particular song is a post for another day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And, for your loyal readers, if you go here

http://www.mryuk1.com/

you can request a free sheet of Mr Yuk stickers....

Unknown said...

If you could not find the song let me know. It is by "Napoleon XIV". I had to download it years ago thinking back to what Dad used to sing to us.

Funny, about the same time I found the My Yuk website and downloaded the song on MP3. I did not remember most of the words then but I know them now. :)

Rick