Monday, February 02, 2009

So many posts.... So little time

I made a list of the things I have yet to blog about. Condensing Dave's entire week down into one single post helped but I still have 6 things on my "to blog" list. I guess I will start with the most frightening.
Chris has started to drive. He passed his Base/Japanese permit test and has taken a couple trips out with Lyle. He starts his classroom and official behind the wheel training tonight. Lyle has informed me that I am not ready to take Chris out driving yet, not that I was in any hurry :)


I guess that is a perk to living here on Okinawa tho. Chris will only be allowed to drive on military installations until after he turns 18. The minimum driving age for Japanese is 18.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat to Chris...YIKES to you LOL

Be sure you stress how lucky he is to even be able to drive THAT much. The American kids here in Germany CAN'T. For Devin to get a permit or license, we'd have to send him back to the states. There are countless amounts of kids who graduate here and can't drive.

susan s said...

wow tell chris congratulations way to go and look out mom and dad.