Monday, February 16, 2009

Forest Adventure Park

I know it has been awhile since I updated (dang job..) but this is well worth it!

The kids wanted to go with the church youth group to Forest Adventure Park. I had heard about this place about 6 months ago and said I wanted to go someday so we went along for the fun.

Forest Adventure Park is a Zip Line course through the jungle hills in Onna village. I thought it sounded like fun, gliding gently through the treetops, enjoying the view. Little did I know there was nothing gentle about it! We climbed up rope ladders, clipped onto zip lines, shot like a speeding bullet down each line, only to come to an abrupt stop at the bottom! It was incredible fun, but I will definitely be sore tomorrow!

But like they say a picture is worth a thousand words:

and video is worth even more! This was my first trip down a zip line:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha...how did you keep from laughing the whole way down? Too funny!

ItsJustMeHeather said...

I just kept worrying about the stop at the bottom. I got going pretty fast (you can hear the wheels go faster and faster).

Unknown said...

That looks great. YOu post is so good I might be willing to try this place out! Way to go Spring Family!