Monday, February 09, 2009

Family Mart

I LOVE FAMILY MART!!!

This is my choice snack shopping destination on island, by far ! Everytime we go in there is a new something to try out. This time it was new Doritoes.

Of Course I don't read Kanji (it wouldn't be as fun if I did) so I was guessing this was supposed to be Fried Chicken flavored Doritos. Seeing it I had to buy it to go with our lunch snack.

Turns out they were chicken flavored, but tasted more like the "chicken" flavor that comes with the cheap ramen noodles at Wal-Mart.

Don't get me wrong, they were yummy, and we ate the whole bag, but The Colonel would not be proud!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really should go in the family mart more often.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Love me some do-ri-tos!!

Love the sign too...wonder if they have congestion just from people trying to read that sign? I know I'd have to slow down LOL

Northblogger said...

Can you send food from over there? It would be great to receive those for Tony and Nate! I'll pay for them and the shipping!