Thursday, March 05, 2009

I hate waiting

I am not a very patient person. The last couple of days have caused my anxiety level to rise slowly, but I have about reached the limit.

Rita, being the chief at Lyle's squadron, knows by now whether he made Senior or not. She conveniently skipped our work out session this morning. That just made the nervous factor increase: Did she skip because she wouldn't be able to hide the good news? or did she skip because she didn't want me to see the bad news on her face?

Official results are due out at 11 PM Okinawa time, but knowing that the list is here on island already is slowly driving me insane (no comments needed, TYVM)

I know the Erne clan is sitting in the same position. I just wish we could be sitting on the edge of our seats together, drowning our nerves in coffee, ink and cardstock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG and they're being soooo tight lipped here too it's not even funny!! Poor Kevin is ready to barf he's so anxious. This is super crazy....I'm laughing at Rita skipping the gym...guess she knows she couldn't keep a secret! LOL I'm hoping that means you're getting good news!!

And coffee? Silly girl, we'd be drinking booze to calm our nerves!!