Saturday, March 28, 2009

Goodbye SOTW

I have pulled the Sign of the Week off the sidebar of my blog.

Why? Mostly because I didn't update it every week like I originally intended, but also because some pictures needed to be bigger or have longer comments to go with them. So I am just going to post the occasional item here.

Like this one:


Gum with a liquid-y center. We thought it should have been called SPLASH, but then we tasted it and decided it was named after the sound you make spitting it out - SPASH

Or this sign:

I don't know where the Japanese go when they are feeling sick, but I know where they go when they are UN-sick and Healthy!

One more before I head off to work:


For those that don't want to take the road less traveled!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Those made me chuckle!

Anonymous said...

I like this format instead. We really need to be able to comment on your signs LOL