Saturday, November 22, 2008

Like I needed another hobby

To make my bag of plastic bags I had to open up Pandora's box (AKA my knitting and crochet bin). While looking for my Crocheting for Dummies book I found a scarf I had started a year (or two) ago for Lyle. So after making my bag, I decided to finish his scarf:

Then I tried my hand at dishcloths:

The bottom dishcloth is like one of those hidden 3-D puzzle posters. Can you see the butterfly?

Yesterday I received the yarn I ordered to make an afgan, I have also started a mini Christmas tree skirt for our Okinawa Christmas tree. Today I signed up for an actual knitting class. I will be learning how to cable stitch to make another scarf.

Do you think there is a crafters annonymous? I may need help

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. You are so crafty.

Anonymous said...

Knock it off. Sitting by my desk for the past week has been my "I taught myself to Crochet" book and new skein of yarn.

This.is.ridicilous.

Un-real. O.M.G.

I quit LOL

MandySue said...

Oh I love those dishcloths. My Grandpa always stuffs some of those that she made over the year in our gifts. I love them so much. Way better than anything store bought!! Seriously though, I think we all probably need to admit we have a problem...:)

Bev said...

Ok Heather. We've talked that we're both knitting on facebook...but wow! The knitting bug has really hit you. I usually knitt a couple of scarves and then I'm over it for the year. Here's my fav knitting wesite:
http://www.knittinghelp.com