Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guess it'll wait

I spent three hours this morning working on the video of the kids drama production. The sound was bad, so I learned how to use the video editing software that came with our camera. I did this through trial and error, because if it came with a book, it went into storage LOL

I was successful too! Lyle watched it, and said I did a great job syncing the music to the video. The problem is the video size. I am not technically advanced enough to know how to make it smaller and at 1.15GB it is too big for any hosting site.

So you will have to wait until I learn more, or give up.

Instead today you get to see a slide show of the pictures that Rita took of my family. She did an awesome job and it only took about 15 minutes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There are lots of programs that can make your video smaller. Most are complex to use however. I personally like the command line tool called FFMPEG which can convert almost anything to anything. But a more friendly tool you can try is MediaCoder. Then pick one of the premade conversion templates for like an IPOD and your video should be small enough to post online.

susan s said...

hey very cool pictures you all look good. is there anyway you can get any of those picures to us here i would like to put some in frames. thanks susan

Bev said...

Love these pictures Heather! :)