Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Star pupil

I finished my "how to knit cables" class just before Christmas. While taking the class to learn the basics, I was also looking up patterns online to show off my new skill. I found a scarf that I really liked, then while browsing some more I found a matching hat. The hat pattern mentioned some wrist warmers...Perfect!


I started the scarf on December 15th, and finished it on January 1. The wrist warmers took a day each, and the hat took me 4 days. What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're hot, that's what I think! LOL

Great job!! The wrist warmers are pretty cool!!

Ellen said...

Very cute! You can send me some :)

MandySue said...

holy cow...I love them all!!! I might have to try knitting sometime..Maybe I can get my grandma to give me some lessons. :)

Northblogger said...

Love them! does it get cold enough there to make use out of them or are you going to be sending a set to your friends in ND? (my coat is dark brown hehe)

susan s said...

wow you are a fast learner good for you!! looks great

Unknown said...

Looks good!

Unknown said...

Great Job Heather. I bet you are using these alot in the last few days. It has been so cold here!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL what...has it been 50? lol