Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Scrappy day

I have been neglecting my family scrapbooks. I keep taking pictures, but have not had any motivation to do anything with them. So I planned today as a scrapday. As soon as I kicked the kids off to school I got out all of my stuff.

I started by finding an 80's station on the computer, set my goal for 20 pages and got to work.

I finished the 20th page as the kids were walking in from a long day at school, I even made them help clean up LOL

I thought I got pictures of all of the pages, but I missed a South Dakota layout and on other (can't figure out which since it's all put away)


I missed all of my scrapping friends today, and thought of each one of you while I was dancing around my living room

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew! I'm SO glad you blogged! You were slipping down my page LOL I had to LOL when I saw the hanger page! All I could see in my mind was your face as you told us all the story the very first time. You probably don't know it but there was a light in your eyes when you told that story that showed us all how very much you love those quirky kids of yours! ;) I'm glad you got into your happy place for a day....although I know this posse member would have love to scrap with you too!!!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. I so need to scrapbook. I really want but just can't do it here. Invite me over some night when my hubby is home to watch the kids. I will be there!!!!

springk said...

oh i am so jealous of you, wish i had all that time and could get all mine done, i am so behind right now. can i pay you to do them hehe
you do an awesome job.

Northblogger said...

I need to set aside a day (or a week) and scrap too! I feel very behind on that, and I won't be getting caught up anytime soon! Too many other projects to focus on right now. Oh, well, maybe in my old age--oh, wait, I think I may have hit that age already! Miss you too!!!