Saturday, May 26, 2012

house hunting

Today was the day I started to find our Georgia house. Our realtor picked Chris and I up at 9 o'clock this morning with a list of 14 houses that met our original specs.

Three hours later I had the list narrowed down to 6 houses, but it was time for lunch and Haru needed her walk. so Chris and I went back to our room and Tim (our realtor) went back to change our search criteria a bit.

After lunch, it was just Tim and I visiting 2 new locations and revsiting my favorites. After showing Lyle some pictures we have it narrowed down to three:
Mulberry floor plan with a HUGE master suite
House with a media room in addition to a living room
Or the house that has my family figured out - Nice kitchen leading to a breakfast nook leading to the living room. Throw in perfect sized bedrooms and you have the house we are most likely buying.

For pictures of the top 6 houses you can look on my facebook photo albums.

What do you think?

No comments: