Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yes, my children play in a tomb!

My son came home the other day and was telling me about "the tomb". He said it was filled with garbage but it was pretty cool. Steph agreed that it was filthy (and fun). Lyle went up to check it out, but until my neighbors last night refered to it as "the tomb" I didn't believe it could be a real tomb.

Sure enough... it was. It is empty now and Lyle has made it his pet project to clean up the broken glass and to keep the kids from using it as a dumping ground. And it is just across the parking lot from our house!

4 comments:

MandySue said...

how weird is that to find across the street. At least the kids enjoy it. Go Lyle!

Northblogger said...

So the kids got the playhouse they always wanted! And Lyle didn't even have to build it!!! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more tales from the crypt lol

FFFF said...

Jay's Dad got him a coffin to use as a toybox growing up...they still have i. I have already gotten dibs on it for my Halloween collection.