Saturday, January 23, 2010

What a day!

After yesterday, any day would be a good one, but today was the whipped cream on my hot fudge sundae.

I started with a call from my store Director, Ray. He had arrived on Wednesday, had the rental car and wanted to know if I wanted to get breakfast. Um, YEAH! So I showered quick, ran my fingers through my hair (no brush), popped a piece of gum (no toothbrush either), and headed out to IHOP! Pancakes, YUM.

After breakfast Ray dropped me off at the Target store so I could pick up a few necessaties:

Then he took me back to my hotel so I could get ready for the CHA Craft Show starting at noon.

CHA was heaven.

I blissfully wandered from booth to booth, taking part in Make & Takes, making notes for future purchases for the store and reveling in the feeling of being around other people as crazy as me. Only crafters can get high on beads and glitter, tape runners make us quiver and don't even talk about *new* or *just release* products!

Here is today's bounty:

Best part, I get to do it all again tomorrow!

Did I mention I got to meet Carol Duvall?

No comments: