Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We interupt this vacation

for a special announcement (or 3)

Just so I don't fall incredibly behind on real life, I wanted to update the last week. We have all gone back to work (except Stephanie, who lives a life of leisure) so not much to post about except:

Chris got his braces removed











My remaining friends in North Dakota (all 2 of you) sent me a care package (including returning a shawl I forgot I lent you LOL)

We immediately had to try the new popcorn seasoning (the parmesan garlic is YUMMMMY)

And last, but definitely most important. Stephanie turns 12 today!
Birthday pictures will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris' teeth are pretty, Steph is 12 holy CRAP...and I want popcorn seasoning...NO FAIR. They must love YOU more LOL

Unknown said...

That is great that Chris got his braces off. I still remember getting mine off after 3 years. My teeth felt so weird for a while! Nice care package!!