Sunday, November 11, 2007

Swap Cards



Last night was the stampers club at Rebecca's house. It was fun, but a little sad, as it was my last in person card swap. I think we need to organize a long distance multi-card swap. (Sounds like a job for ying, hint hint). Of course it couldn't start until I am settled, in a house and get time to place an order. I am out of all the basics, including adhesive. I hate not being able to buy what I want, when I want it.




Anyhoo, here is the card we made for technique:


Notice the white gel pen snow (added to my wish list).



And here all all of the swap cards. Except Jen's. I liked hers so much I kept it seperate from the others and then left it on Rebecca's table. I will get it today or tomorrow and post it for all to see.

1 comment:

MandySue said...

Hmmm, I wish I could have done the swap, those cards are too cute! Oh well finishing my degree comes first right now! Thanks for posting pictures though! I love the snow technique also. A white gel pen is also on my list!